The Los Angeles Review is Seeking Engaging and Insightful Reviews
Author: Edit Team
April 30, 2020
The Los Angeles Review is seeking well-written reviews that are engaging and insightful, and particularly of books that have not received the critical attention they deserve.
– At the TOP, before your review, please list the book’s title, the author’s name, the name of the press, the publication date, and the book’s ISBN.
– At the BOTTOM of your review, please include a short biography of yourself.
– Please avoid submitting a review that is predominantly negative, though specific criticisms are okay.
– We do not accept reviews on titles that have already had significant publicity exposure from major media outlets.
– We do not offer compensation for reviews.
– Word count is 800-1400 (preferred, not binding).
HOW TO JOIN LAR‘S REVIEWER ROSTER?
In order to become an ongoing LAR book reviewer, please send an email to our Book Review Editors and include a paragraph-length biography, two sample reviews (preferably published, but unpublished reviews are also welcomed), and your genre preferences (likes and dislikes).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org