Felice Newman wants in on your Sex Life
Author: Antonio Gonzalez Cerna
December 25, 2010
Step Aside Dr. Kinsey
Author, publisher and sexpert Felice Newman is conducting research for her new book—a sex guide for lesbian, bisexual and queer women couples—and she needs sexually active couples to participate in a survey. Do you qualify? Check out her call for submissions, below.
WANTED: Women couples of 5+ years who have sex 2x/month+
An invitation to participate in research for my next book
Much like my first book, The Whole Lesbian Sex Book: A Passionate Guide for All of Us, this book will offer explicit information, advice, and support for lesbian, bisexual and queer women of diverse experiences.
I’d really like your help to make this the most comprehensive, useful book possible.
Would you be willing to fill out a confidential, anonymous questionnaire?
Whether you identify as lesbian, bisexual, or queer; butch, femme or androgynous; monogamous, nonmonogamous or polyamorous; adventurous, sensual, kinky; boi, MTF, intersex, traditionally gendered or trans, I want to hear from you. Would you be willing to fill out a confidential, anonymous questionnaire about your partnered sex life? I am especially interested in hearing from you if ANY of these statements are true:
- You and your partner have sex at least twice a month.
- You are happy with your current sex life.
- You’ve had an active sex life throughout your relationship.
- You and your partner stopped having sex for at least 6 months and then resumed an active sex life.
- You and your partner have successfully resolved any type of sexual “issue” or “problem.”
- You are the expert on what it is like to be in a sexual relationship with another woman.
Please fill out this brief survey and let me know if you would be willing to be interviewed further.
Thanks so much!